The story of Jonah in the Bible is famous, but it’s meaning is less well understood. In the book of Jonah the great “chase” is not God’s pursuit of Jonah, but His pursuit of grace – both for Jonah and the people Jonah was sent to.
We will be looking at the book of Jonah and what it teaches us during our Bible Talks at Kallangur in October and November. The talks will include:
- Running from God (Jonah 1:1-7)
- The plan of grace (Jonah 1:8-16)
- Salvation is of the Lord (Jonah 1:17-2:10)
- God’s gracious warning (Jonah 3)
- God of compassion (Jonah 4)
- Jonah and Jesus (Jonah 1, Matt 12:38-42)