Our final Kallangur series for 2016 and into 2017 is “Parables”, which will explore over ten talks selected parables of Jesus. The parables are some of the most readily remembered teachings of Jesus, and make up a significant part of the recorded ministry of Jesus. Our studies through the important lessons of the parables will therefore include:
- Introduction to the Parables (Matthew 13:10-17)
- Kingdom of Heaven (Matthew 13:24-43)
- Prayer (Luke 18:9-14)
- Response to the Word (Matthew 13:1-24)
- Lost & Found (Luke 15:1-7)
- Building real Treasure (Luke 16:1-13)
- Forgiveness (Matthew 18:21-35)
- Being prepared for End Times (Luke 14:16-24)
- Meeting the End Times
- Who is our neighbour?
Sermons for the series will be available below shortly after each talk.