Everyone likes the chocolates and the holidays of Easter. But Easter is bigger than that! It’s about a price paid, an unexpected victory and eternal ramifications.
Join us at Kallangur Bible Talks on 7th, 14th and 21st of April as we look at the historical account of Jesus death and resurrection and what it all means today.
Why do people insist on having a faith in something? And what does grace have to do this any of this?
This series is exploring why God‚s grace to people who continually mess things up is so important. More than that though, we will see that this grace is not out of reach and is made freely available through Jesus. One of the greatest blessings of GRACE, is the gift of FAITH through which God brings us to eternal glory with Himself.
The doctor and historian, Luke, sets out to present an accurate and organised eyewitness account of One who had transformed lives and the world. As the record of Jesus unfolds we see one who came not just for the elite but for all kinds of people.
We see the Saviour of the World.
Commencing in September, our series of Kallangur Bible Talks for the remainder of 2018 will include:
- Luke 1:1-4 – Knowing for sure
- Luke 1:5-25 – Getting Ready for Jesus
- Luke 1:26-38 – The birth of Jesus announced
- Luke 1:39-56 – Mary visits Elizabeth
- Luke 1:57-80 – The birth and naming of John
- Luke 2:1-20 – The Birth of Christ
- Luke 2:21-38 – Anna and Simeon
- Luke 2:39-52 – The boy Jesus
- Luke 3:1-14 – Be prepared
- Luke 3:15-20 – A greater One
- Luke 3:21-38 – Jesus Christ the Son
- Luke 4:1-13 – Jesus‚ temptation
- Luke 4:14-30 – Jesus‚ rejection
- Luke 4:31-44 – All Authority and Power
The talks will be available below shortly after each Sunday.
Exodus is the story of God making a ‚way out‚ for a people who were trapped and miserable. The same compassionate God is at work today offering rescue and freedom, even where we‚ve really messed things up.
Our Bible Talks will look into the first part of the book of [biblegateway passage=”Exodus 1-14″ display=”Exodus”] (chapters 1 to 14) to see how God provided a way out and how this helps us understand who God is. The talks will include:
- A way out
- Turning your back on Egypt
- God comes down
- Courageous faith
- I will
- The plagues
- The passover
- Stand still and see the salvation of the Lord
Sermons will be available below shortly after each talk.