How can I be right with God? Romans 1-5 contains perhaps the most profound and grand answer given to that question, in the whole of the Bible.
We will be studying the first part of the book of Romans in our next series at Kallangur Bible Talks commencing on April 29th, considering:
- Romans 1:1-15 – The good news of God
- Romans 1:16-32 – Non-religious people need the good news of Jesus
- Romans 2:1-24 – Religious people need the good news of Jesus
- Romans 3:19-26 – Right with God
- Romans 4:1-8 – Abraham was not right with God because of his works
- Romans 4:9-12 – Abraham was not right with God because of rituals
- Romans 4:6-25 – Abraham believed in God who raises from the dead
- Romans 5:1-11 – Blessings that come from being right with God
- Romans 5:12-19 – One or the other
Sermons will be available shortly after each Bible Talk.