The doctor and historian, Luke, sets out to present an accurate and organised eyewitness account of One who had transformed lives and the world. As the record of Jesus unfolds we see one who came not just for the elite but for all kinds of people.
We see the Saviour of the World.
Commencing in September, our series of Kallangur Bible Talks for the remainder of 2018 will include:
- Luke 1:1-4 – Knowing for sure
- Luke 1:5-25 – Getting Ready for Jesus
- Luke 1:26-38 – The birth of Jesus announced
- Luke 1:39-56 – Mary visits Elizabeth
- Luke 1:57-80 – The birth and naming of John
- Luke 2:1-20 – The Birth of Christ
- Luke 2:21-38 – Anna and Simeon
- Luke 2:39-52 – The boy Jesus
- Luke 3:1-14 – Be prepared
- Luke 3:15-20 – A greater One
- Luke 3:21-38 – Jesus Christ the Son
- Luke 4:1-13 – Jesus‚ temptation
- Luke 4:14-30 – Jesus‚ rejection
- Luke 4:31-44 – All Authority and Power
The talks will be available below shortly after each Sunday.